Witch Worldwide






Americana Moto Jacket - UNIF
Loop Scarf - Weekday
Witch Symbols Tee - Witch Worldwide
Burgundy Creepers - T.U.K Shoes

One of my casual outfits and my favorite pieces in one look. Firstly this symbol tee from Witch Worldwide. I love the oversized cut and the awesome symbols on it. Definitely one of my favorite shirts lately. Combined with creepers and my favorite vegan UNIF leather jacket. The photos are from Berlin by photographer Daniel Krüger. I've published a few shots already earlier here. Blogspot has decreased the photo quality a lot which makes me a bit disappointed. Anyway, I think about to change my blog design and everything anyway. Perfectionism is screaming at me.

4 comments :

  1. oh my gosh !! I love this look so much hun! The quality of the photos looks amazing, don't worry! This is such an autumn look! I totally get what you mean about perfectionism, mine is killing me at moment! ugh. Anyway. Another fab post cannot wait to see more from you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Danke für die schönen Bilder, Daniel Krüger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look! Love your style

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete